BUDDY WALK 2011 IS FAST APPROACHING!
Go to DSACT.com to donate to the BUDDY WALK 2011!
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Week 17
My baptism Sunday April 2nd! Lots of family and friends came and we enjoyed everyone! My recent hip-hop'in days.....Yo Daddy-O! I be hip-hoppin' along to the tune of my new song, just sit back and chill, cuz I'm findin' my thrill on Blueberry Hill! OK, so maybe it won't hit the charts!
Hurray for Wesley! Congratulations on the surgery! Christopher can't wait to play with you! All our thoughts and prayers are with you, and mommy and daddy, hugs and kisses from all the Sopko's
2 Comments:
Hi Becky, Dale & Wesley! Your website is very special and I can tell you are having a good time. I'll be praying for you and Wesley's surgery.
Love,
Marian
Hurray for Wesley!
Congratulations on the surgery!
Christopher can't wait to play with you! All our thoughts and prayers are with you, and mommy and daddy, hugs and kisses from all the Sopko's
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home