Tuesday, February 21, 2006

11 Weeks! Wow, I'm getting OLD!


" Dear God...Thank you for all your blessings. Please bless Daddy and Mommy and G2 and Paw Paw and Nana and Aunt Debbie and Uncle Jimmie and Aunt Kelley and Uncle Roger and Aunt Letha and Aunt Karen and Uncle Bob and the rest of our wonderful family and friends......Amen!"

2 Comments:

At 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Cousin!!! It's your cousin Meredith you look so sweet. Me and you are gonna have a lot of fun together. You may not know it yet but I am gonna be your favorite cousin!! HeHe I have been meaning to come see you and I will soon I promise. Stay sweet and you have wonderful parents They are wonderful Aunt and Uncle too Me!!!
Love you Wes!!

 
At 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Wes for my birthday present! I love it! Love, Aunt Letha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home