Sunday, February 19, 2006

Third Week Home!

I don't even have to watch, I KNOW who'll win! I have no worries about the BIG game next week. And I've got the shirt ahead of time to prove it!

3 Comments:

At 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Becky, What a wonderful surprise all the cute pictures of Wes are to look at! You have put together a precious book of memories. Keep this up thru the yrs. SUCH FUN to remember thru pictures! With much LOVE, Alicean

 
At 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, Dale and Wes!

This is so great! Wes, you are so adorable! You are one blessed little man!

Love,
Ms. Tasi

 
At 5:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy and a blessing from God. You and your mom and dad are in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home