
A hole in the clouds created this very cool circle of morning sun on the coast waters.

Wes lounging on the couch

Mom prepares breakfast; so nice to have a full kitchen!

Our condo living area

Didn't have room to bring the high chair :-)

Where's my bucket and shovel??

You are HERE

Just hangin'

Doesn't this hat come down any farther?

My new playmate I found on the beach!

We had lots of fun!

I'll miss you, can I have your number?

Dig, dig, dig!

We had views both of the pool and the ocean.

We love visiting the sea turtle sanctuary when we come down here.


Mommy won't be able to lift me up like this if I keep growing!

Rob and Pam working hard on a shrimp scampi dinner, yummmmm!

Mommy, it may be just up to your shins, but my shorts are getting chilly!
2 Comments:
I love them all! It looks like you all had a great time!
how adorable!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home